Monday, September 04, 2006

Luca gets a haircut!


Ok i decided to get rid of Luca's "mop" as one of the viewers put it and basically give him a hair cut. I much prefer this hair as it is more detailed and not so unrealistic. In regards to the rest of him I drew him without his hoodie for a change and you get to glimpse the necklace he wears. It took me ages to get the pose right and the proportions of the legs correct and I hope I actually succeeded. He doesn't look so nerdy anymore but thats sorta fitting with the new-ish plot I have in mind for him. Enjoy, Ravi.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wiiiiked

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um...

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you cut off the mop, that would be handy to clean things with... like a toilet

4:39 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Actually... although I thought this hair was better it is a bit too short now.. however, while out shopping for groceries I saw some dude with the perfect hair to represent Luca so I'm gonna attempt that from memory. Cheers.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you were out shopping for groceries

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought that was a woman's job

4:18 PM  
Blogger mark said...

Hey man... I am a man. an Anchorman! I'm the man who made the Eiffel tower out of iron and brawn.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

with the 'guns' i suppose?

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

put up another picture so i can make fun of it

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home