Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First Few requests...

As word of Marksketch spreads to more people I have been getting a few requests for me to draw people. This latest sketch is the result of a request I got today. Get a request in soon before I get jaded with drawing. I got bit slack with the cleaning up on this pic but you get the idea. All this drawing I've been doing has really come in handy as in art today we were doing figure drawing and i was one of the only people to get a semi finished picture in the time limit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahah i like....u couldve chosen a HOT pic of me lol...
neway
cheers
chiz xox

10:31 PM  
Blogger mark said...

sorry! it was the only one I could find!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE....lol i still like..but at least da one of me at annabelles
i look semi hot there!!
lol
but good job =)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home